Zombie Q Zombie Q

Cool Animation :)

Juste to say, instead, your zombies are a bit... cools
isn't it ? ;)

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Sweet

Very nice one :)
It'll be a good ad to Newgrounds :p

Christmas Pill Christmas Pill

Very interesting

I like the dark humor about the Santa's death in a kitchen, found by a kid who, we suppose, will be traumatized for the rest of his days.

I think it's unfortunate to put the three last fixeds pictures at the end, which says : "It's all right, just kidding, Santa is fine"
No men, it's cool, goes to the end and complete your story on the Santa's death, that's the gall :D

Still a nice work.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Cool game

Very nicce game, better than the first.
But i were a bit disapointed at the ending. I wanted continu to travel my hedgedog from planet to planet.

Maybe for the third version, goal will be to launch the little animals to the end of galaxy.
"Do you know how super-nova are made ?" and it's just a lot of hedgedog together in sky :)

Good work anyway ;)

Project: PATH Project: PATH

Cool & Creativ

Like how you make this game style creativ, that's very interresting.

But, keep attention about cheat possibility. If you right click in your game, you can move cursor unless have hitTest between cursor and ground, so, you can left click then at the end to win the level.

I finish your game in just one minute because of that. I know, "cheating destroy fun", but, it's better you prevent the cheating than let players choose if they cheat or not.

I recomand you to test the distance between the old position and the new position of cursor at each frame, if the distance is too far, it's a cheating trying and you can force fail in this case. ;)

Cool game anyway :)